Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Striving to meet Daily Success & venting thoughts and frustrations.

This (see attached photo) Daily Success e-mail really got me thinking.
Even more so because of my current situation.
I'm floundering a bit without my home church in Tennessee.
For the past year+ we have been living outside of Chicago because of my husbands work.
And even through I'm kinda new to this whole internet/ social networking thing.
I really feel it is a great way to find and connect with like-minded individuals. Especially since (and sadly) a majority of my peer group seems so far away from walking the best road in life...humility, righteousness and with the Lord.
I myself struggle with such but I'm first to admit my faults and I know only the Lord can help.

I think writing out my frustrations and thoughts could be very helpful.
I long for earthly guidance, my ladies bible study at home. But for now I shall keep my thoughts here.

I came to care for Baby L due to the fact I am one of the few "stay at home wives" in the neighborhood co-op.
I will NOT conform to society's thoughts...."stay at home wives" is not a job.
Sorry, I do not agree.
We have a job! The best one I can ever imagine.....being our husbands helpmeets! And in my case that is preparing me for the Lords greatest gift and job......Mother!
To be trusted with the care of & to watch this wee life (Baby L)  grow in front of me....is an indescribable blessing and education.

Hence, I keep finding myself thinking of Psalm 139:14.

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

As a wife and woman who sometimes struggles with the length of time in which the Lord is commanding me to be solely a wife (not wife and a mother)
  I like to find solace in something a dear lady from my bible study (at home in TN) said about Psalm 139:14.....

"We were created by God in total love, everything about us, physically and otherwise...We are NOT animals and we are not some cosmic or evolutionary accident without meaning or purpose...and be-fore birth, we were NOT "just a fetus" or some biological mass that could be removed if we were considered a hindrance or inconvenience
to be tolerated throughout life.

Each and every one of us is special and unique and irreplaceable in the
sight of God and we were just as MUCH alive and human at the very moment of conception as we are right now..regardless of what lies one
hears from the radical feminists and planned parenthood, et al. We are
so very precious and loved and from the moment of conception, we will
NEVER cease to exist. Never.

We are made in the image and likeness of God. God knows every hair on our heads...and everything else about us and He is there...and He knows where we are and what we are going through every moment of everyday!"
----------------------
He is there and He knows where we are and what we are going through, every moment of everyday!

He IS!
I don't think it was a fluke that Baby L came into my care.
I think the Lord is giving me this task for a reason. I must trust in His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment